so provincial, so essential! We combine the sharpness of apple cider vinegar with smooth raw Australian honey and just a hint of tarragon to create our all-natural, mouth-watering vinaigrette. This is one bottle you just have to have in your arsenal to immediately enliven a basic salad at the end of a long day. Drizzle it over boiled new potatoes, grilled fish, or baste it on grilled chicken. so provincial is our ode to the essence of seasonal French cooking - bon appetit!
Shelf life: 9 months
- Drizzle over a fresh green salad.
- Superb with a tarragon chicken salad.
- Toss through boiled new potatoes.
- Drizzle over mixed a mushroom salad.
- As a marinade for chicken or fish.
- Drizzle over a tuna salad.
- On a salad of green beans and cherry tomatoes.