- Recipe Ideas
Why be subtle when you can make a splash? A hard-hitting, but harmonious blend of aged red wine vinegar, Spanish onion, poppy seeds and a dash of raspberry vinegar, our award-winning poppy splash gives a refreshingly tart lift the most basic of salads or grilled veg. And with its stunning pink colour, poppy splash is a drizzle of instant sunshine on a dreary day. Try it on salads (naturally) or sweet roasted pumpkin and lamb.
2009 Royal Melbourne Fine Food Show - Silver medal
2008 Royal Melbourne Show - Silver medal
Shelf life: 9 months
- Try in a salad that includes some fruit - blueberries, strawberries, orange segments, halved grapes or peach slices - for extra zing.
- Drizzle over a salad of baby spinach, avocado and strawberries.
- Try on a salad of shredded red cabbage, bean shoots, grated carrot and finely sliced capsicum.
- Drizzle over a salad of butter lettuce, shredded chicken, blueberries and toasted pecans.
- Mix with quality mayo for a quick and easy coleslaw dressing - try using finely sliced red cabbage instead of white!
- Sensational on all types of salads.