This product is currently sold out.
- Recipe Ideas
We use the very finest of only a few ingredients and lovingly reduce them over a low heat for hours so you don’t have to. The end result is our sweet and tangy balsamic drizzle – a luscious dressing, marinade or sauce that captures the essence of Italian cuisine. And with no added nasties, it’s completely vegan and gluten-free. Try it drizzled over chargrilled vegetables, a Sunday roast or a platter of antipasto. Mix with lemon drizzle for the perfect marinade to get that sticky, caramelised finish on meat, or as a dessert with vanilla ice cream and seasonal fruits.
2012 Sydney Royal Fine Food Show – Bronze medal
2011 Sydney Fine Food Show - Silver medal
2010 Royal Melbourne Fine Food Show - Bronze medal
2009 Royal Melbourne Fine Food Show - Silver medal
2008 Sydney Fine Food - Bronze medal
2008 Royal Melbourne Show - Bronze medal
Shelf life: 12 months
- Drizzle over antipasto.
- Wonderful with venison and game.
- Drizzle over fresh berries.
- Over a plate of layered fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil.
- Over grilled asparagus topped with shaved Parmesan.
- Toss through a pear, pancetta and spinach salad; or pear, rocket and Parmesan.
- Over baked ricotta or bruschetta.
- Superb on a salad of figs, walnuts, rocket and Gorgonzola or goat's cheese.
- Over sautéed duck breasts.
- Over a stack of grilled eggplant, roasted peppers, goat's cheese and basil.
- Great to dip Parmesan toast into.
- Baste roasted winter vegetables.
- On grilled lamb cutlets or chicken tenderloins.
- Over caramelised onion tart or frittata.
- Wonderful with grilled salmon, tuna, swordfish or calamari.
- On a salad of rocket, roasted beetroot, goat's cheese and toasted pecans.
- Mix with lemon drizzle for a steak marinade, then simply grill.
Superb drizzled on just about anything!