This product is currently sold out.
- Recipe Ideas
kinsei might mean ‘humbly made’ in Japanese, but there’s nothing timid about our award-winning kinsei dressing. Made from a blend of rice vinegar, mirin, shitake mushrooms, toasted sesame oil, sesame seeds and ginger, kinsei captures the distinctive harmony of true Japanese cuisine. Fresh and vibrant with a subtle smokiness, kinsei is incredible as a dipping sauce for gyoza, as an effortless stir-fry sauce, or mix with mayo for the finishing touch on a bowl of Asian greens. Humbly made with real, fresh Japanese flavour!
Shelf life: 9 months
- As a dressing for a soba noodle salad of blanched beans, shredded carrot and edamame.
- Over a sashimi, shaved cucumber and pickled ginger salad.
- As a dressing for a brown rice salad with finely chopped celery, carrot and capsicum.
- As a dipping sauce for gyoza and dumplings.
- Mix with a quality mayo and drizzle over steamed greens.
- Marinade salmon or chicken pieces and BBQ.
- Mix with mayo and toss through a salad of shredded cabbage, slivered almonds, snow peas, celery, coriander and toasted sesame seeds.
- As a dressing for kale and wild rice salad with roasted sweet potato, thinly sliced radish and toasted pumpkin (pepita) seeds.