This product is currently sold out.
- Recipe Ideas
We slowly steep pure orange juice with real maple syrup till it is slightly sticky and beautifully indulgent! With its unmistakable sweet citrusy flavour, maple zest is as at home over a classic roasted beetroot, lentil and goat's cheese salad, as it is over smoked meats, game, seafood and poultry. maple zest’s velvety feel and syrupy consistency is pretty addictive too – let it breathe fresh new life into all your fave old dishes.
2009 Sydney Fine Food - Silver medal class
Shelf life: 9 months
- Try on a simple salad of roasted sweet potato, red onion and rocket - add some chicken (try smoked!) for a more substantial salad.
- Drizzle over avocado, crab and grapefruit.
- With mixed greens, orange segments, julienned cucumber, sliced Spanish onion and smoked duck breast.
- Combine roasted diced sweet potato and Desiree potatoes with slowly braised onion, bacon and chopped fresh coriander, and toss through maple zest just before serving
- Baste grilled chicken or fish.
- On sliced baby fennel, red cabbage, julienne capsicum and onion.
- With a Caesar salad for an interesting twist on a classic.
- Mix with diced apple, walnut, craisins and serve on a bed of salad leaves.